Do you have a lot of shirts in your closet that you don’t need? If you do then don’t throw them away because there are creative things that you can do to it. This way rather than buying new things you can use the shirt as an excellent alternative. Remember that if you use your imagination, then there are a lot of possibilities that you can do and that includes the shirt. That is why here are creative ways that you can do with your shirt.
- Turn it into a bag
- If you don’t want to waste your shirt, then you can always convert it into a bag of your choice and design. This way rather than throw away the shirt you can re-use it into something useful like a bag. Turning it into a bag isn’t that hard because the important thing is for you to cover up the lower part so that the shirt can hold onto all of your stuff. Designing and adding decorations will be in your choice.
- Wear it with a sleeveless shirt
- You can always turn it into a sleeveless shirt so that rather than throwing it out and buying a new one, you will have a new shirt for yourself and you can save from it. This creative design would depend on what kind of shirt you would have and the situation that it is in. Because turning it into a sleeveless shirt would only need you to cut the sleeves and try to stretch it so that it can look like those flowy sleeveless shirts.
- Change it into a home décor
- This is another way for you to be creative to your shirt and that is turning it into a home décor. This though can be anything you want it to be because a home décor can be almost anything to your liking, but if you can’t think of anything, then you can always use the shirt to past fun pictures, write meaningful quotes and hang it somewhere in your house to make it look creative.
- Redesign the shirt
- Another great way to be creative with the shirt is for you to redesign it. This would mean that rather than accept how it looks like you would change it into something that you would enjoy wearing from time to time. This way you wouldn’t need to buy a new shirt, and you would be able to save money from it.
- Make it into jewelry
- Making your shirt into jewelry is possible because all you have to do is cut pieces of clothing horizontally so that you would have a hoop. Once you made a couple more then you can style it however you want because, in the end, you would have your necklace or bracelet or even a hair piece for yourself.
By knowing that you turn your shirt into something amazing you should realize that you don’t need to buy the new shirt if the one that you have is old already. According to even to http://www.shirtified.co.uk that these methods can help the environment since you aren’t wasting any materials. http://www.shirtified.co.uk can even say that because of this new way of using your shirt you will be able to earn money from it or to save money from it. At least you wouldn’t have to worry about money thanks to these ideas. Another thing that http://www.shirtified.co.uk would say is that these ideas of turning your shirt into creative things can help in increasing your creativity which can be good. So if ever you a lot of shirts that you don’t need then better start to be creative with it.